: include(top_menu.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\inetpub\vhosts\ddrustagicollege.com\httpdocs\library_rules.php
on line 22
: include(): Failed opening 'top_menu.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;.\includes;.\pear') in C:\inetpub\vhosts\ddrustagicollege.com\httpdocs\library_rules.php
on line 22
- Every reader is issued a library card/ticket.
- Library borrower card is not transferable.
- Books will be issued only against library card/ticket.
- Only one book per card will be issued.
- Library books will be issued for one week only.
- A fine of Rs.2/- per day will be charged if the books are returned after the due date.
- Books once issued will not be returned on the same day.
- Please check the book properly at the time of issue. Any defacing, torn pages etc. should be immediately reported to the librarian.
- No book can be reissued immediately upon return. Re-issue of a book will be allowed only at the discretion
of the librarian.
- Any book can be recalled before due date if required by the librarian.
- Reference books, periodicals, magazines, news papers are meant for studying in the library only and will not
- Any loss of book should be immediately reported to the librarian in writing.
- Members leaving the library should stop at the exit so that the material borrowed or taken out of the library by them may be checked.
- Writing and marking will not accepted on any books belonging to the library.
- Members shall not bring personal belongings and library books issued to them inside the library.
- Observe silence is required in the library.
- Cell phones must be switched off in the library.
- No idle sitting or talking is allowed in the library.
- Member’s shall not smoke or spit in any part of the library.
- Eating is not allowed in the library.
- Outsiders are not allowed in the library.
- The library is the heart of an Institution; please help us to keep it neat and clean.
- Always keep your identity card with you at all times in case you are asked to show it to the librarian.
- Upon any infringement of the library rules members shall forfeit the privileges of admission and membership of the library.
- The librarian reserves the right to suspend the membership of any member found misbehaving, abusing the
library staff or behaving in indecent manner.
- The member caught tearing pages/stealing of books will be suspended forthwith from using the library
facilities and further disciplinary action will be initiated against them by the Principal/Chairman.
- All members should obtain a ‘No Due’ certificate after surrendering the library cards and paying any dues
out standing against them.
- The members are responsible for library borrower card issued to them. Loss of library borrower card should
be reported to the librarian immediately. Duplicate library card will be issued on payment of Rs. 40/-
- In case of loss of book by the borrower he/she shall either replace the book or bear its cost. If the replace is
not done within 15 days, the defaulter will be charged two times the cost of the book, if the book is in print or
three times the cost of the book, if the book is out of print.